Brewery Law Blog | From Seattle, WA Beer Lawyers

Beer Law News & Legal Insight from the Brewery Attorneys at Reiser Legal.

Calling All Brewery Lawyers

Posted on | December 10, 2012 by | 12 Comments

Brewers deserve good counsel. Help me help them out.

To all of the wonderful readers on the Brewery Law – thanks. The overwhelming amount of response I have had from brewers around the country has been humbling. I promise to keep on with the blog. It’s been a blast.

In the meantime, I wanted to do something I normally do not: Talk to other lawyers. In my on-going quest to ensure that every brewer has adequate and cost-effective counsel, regardless of location, I am making a call out to lawyers in other jurisdictions. Please introduce yourselves! I am regularly contacted by brewers that I cannot assist due to jurisdictional restraints. And as we all know, there is a serious gaping hole where the Alcoholic Beverage Law community should be.

So please, reach out. Thanks.

Comments

12 Responses to “Calling All Brewery Lawyers”

1. Candace Moon
    December 19th, 2012 @ 1:51 pm

I am licensed in CA – please email me your info and jurisdictions as well. I’d love to return the favor!

2. Mike Spinelli
    January 15th, 2013 @ 10:37 am

I’m a new lawyer, licensed in SC. No experience in this field, but looking to find my niche. If you know of any SC beer lawyers, or of a good resource for someone starting out, please let me know!

Mike

3. Kevin Elwell
    January 31st, 2013 @ 2:32 pm

I’m licensed in Georgia, North Carolina & South Carolina. Will lend a hand anytime.

4. Liz
    February 25th, 2013 @ 2:12 pm

Just discovered your site. Our firm is licensed in Kentucky and Ohio and we’ve been working with homebrewers transitioning to commercial brewing. Let us know if there’s anything we can do!

5. Eugene Pak
    March 1st, 2013 @ 3:52 pm

I’m a California attorney and represent craft breweries and bars. My office is in Northern California at Wendel Rosen in Oakland, CA. Let’s get in touch.

6. Alva Mather
    March 21st, 2013 @ 12:07 pm

I’m an attorney licensed in NJ and PA with extensive experience representing both brewers and wholesaler distributors.

7. Matt Wyman
    April 19th, 2013 @ 6:34 am

Great blog; thank you for the time you devote to it. I practice at a firm in Michigan and I am also licensed in Illinois. My firm works with many of the great Michigan craft breweries and we always welcome the chance assist a beer maker or to help answer a brewer’s or an out-of-state attorney’s question!

8. Bryan H. Clements
    July 25th, 2013 @ 3:43 pm

I am a beer distribution/franchise attorney in California and just found your blog. You may reach me at bclements@kurtzfranchiselaw.com. Thanks for providing this resource!

9. Brook Bristow
    July 31st, 2013 @ 5:25 am

Greetings from South Carolina! We have a great practice in corporate and employment. We work with a number of great craft brewers and certainly would welcome the opportunity to help out in any way. Cheers!

10. Scott Burger
    January 13th, 2014 @ 12:22 pm

I’m located right in the heart of North Carolina (Piedmont Triad- Winston-Salem). Able to help craft brewers across the state (solo practitioner law firm) with reasonable flat rates, given up front.

I will be happy to return the favor and help find out of state craft brewers assistance.

11. Greg Bernabeo
    January 25th, 2014 @ 11:08 am

I’m an attorney in PA, with offices from Massachusetts to DC. We work with a number of small and growing craft breweries and can help on a broad range of issues, in a cost-efficient manner. My work involves protecting and enforcing trademarks/brands and breweries/beer names. We can also help with forming an LLC/corporation, developing partnership/operating agreements, capital raising, real estate, and a number of other issues commonly faced by breweries in the Mid-Atlantic region. Happy to talk to you about how we can help!

Gregory S. Bernabeo | SAUL EWING LLP
    Centre Square West | 1500 Market Street, 38th Floor | Philadelphia, PA 19102

T: 215.972.7755 | F: 215.972.4156 | gbernabeo@saul.com | http://www.saul.com

12. Albert Ubieta
    January 28th, 2014 @ 9:25 am

I’m late to your party, but thanks for the invitation. I can help brewers with trademark and other issues in CA. Congratulations on adding another correspondent.

-Albert